Before contacting technical support, make sure you have looked at the FAQ webpage and also the help files included with XParanormal Detector and its labtools.
If you have a problem with xParanormal Detector, please include the following information in your email:
The technical support department is open from Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM EASTERN time.
- Add the support tool report, this is absolutly needed. No support will be given without this report.
- Support is provided to users of version 1.7 or higher ONLY
- Product name (ex: XParanormal Detector)
- Product version (ex: v188.8.131.52)
- Windows version (ex: Windows XP)
- Detailded description of your problem with steps to reproduce it
- Print screen of the problem if possible
Priority support is offered to registered users of the PRO and PREMIUM Editions, in ENGLISH ONLY.
PRO and PREMIUM users MUST also include the following to get support:
Paypal Transaction ID or key # received by us
Support for BASIC Edition users may take 1-5 business days to get answered.
NO support is given to anyone using an invalid version.
Sales (if issues with your serial number or with Paypal):
Author (if you have any comments/suggestions to give):
Not getting your unlock code or not getting a response from us ?
Check your Spam filter settings and look through your Junk folder!
Normally your should receive your unlock code within 48 hours or less after your purchased thru Paypal.
Also ExtremeSenses Software Support department answers all questions you submit by e-mail within 24 hours (48 hours at maximum) to Registered users ONLY
.It may happen that for some technical reasons, you haven’t received any e-mail reply from ExtremeSenses Software to your query. It might happen because of some filtering software installed on your computer.To make sure that you will receive e-mails from us take the following actions:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com, and better the whole extremesenses.com domain) to the list of "safe" e-mail addresses;
- If you can't do the above action, use the Help section or contact your e-mail/Internet provider's Customer Support to research your configuration options;
- Disable your Spam e-mail filtering software completely;
- Search through your “junk mail” and “bulk mail” folders for ExtremeSenses Software e-mail reply, as it could have been moved there by your spam filters.
In order to reply to your submitted inquiries we use the e-mail address that you sent your question from. Be sure to type your e-mail address correctly.
Disclaimer: XParanormal Detector does not guarantee to detect ghosts, nor does its name imply that they exist. But it might, and they might. However, your interaction, emotional state, and belief system, may be important factors in how you interpret unusual events. This software is a useful tool to some people and an amusing toy to others.
This software should be used for entertainment only.